This is sweet Beverly who delivered Joseph as well.
Here is Paul weighing him in the sling.
Catching a quick snooze. Nothing like a sweet newborn sleeping on your chest!
His first little bath with Dad.
First swaddle.
Love sweet Gabey-baby.
Joseph's Big Brother present:)
Learning how to do life with 2 little guys!
More to come as I get our lives in order...that may be a while;) Praise the Lord from whom ALL blessings flow.










LOVE to see pics of your little men!!! My favs are the last two on this last post. SOOOOO precious. I am so excited to meet Gabe and give them both kisses from Aunt Tate!!!
ReplyDeleteSister Kate's post through me off:) Thought I had already commented! This is from friend Aunt Kate! He is cute, cute cute!!! Thanks for putting up pictures as I know you are so busy. You are doing great and those two boys are so blessed to have such great parents! Love y'all lots and tell little Gabe we are so glad he is here.
ReplyDeleteThose are so sweet Marty!! CUTE boys!! I can't wait to kiss those little cheeks soon!!
ReplyDeletesooooo sweet! Love seeing all the photos! Blessings to you! Planning to bring some Chicken E later this month ;)
ReplyDelete