Some of my new favorite things:
He does several sign language signs- mostly modified in his own little Joseph way.
Super snuggly lately.
He has been laughing so much. He is a fun little guy!
He rubs his hands in his hair if you say "wash your hair." No soap or water needed.
He rubs his hands in his hair if you say "wash your hair." No soap or water needed.
He points to or pats his little chest when you say "where is Joseph?" CUTE! (though not a great pic:)
Crawls around the house looking for us, saying "da, da, da."
LOVES his books to throw around, look at, close, open, sit on, etc.
Major Daddy attachment lately. It's so neat. He LOVES his Daddy.
Not so favorite, but funny:
He thinks "Come here, let me change your diaper" means "please turn and crawl as FAST as you can in the other direction so I have to get up and get you." It's hard not to laugh at how fast he takes off.
My friend Tara has been watching Joseph when I work during the week from time to time. This is Weston, her little man! They are buds:)
Working on table manners still.
He frequently and randomly just sticks his hand in the air to greet us. Love that.
He sat perfectly still and watched the guy who installed our new internet for about 30 minutes, but from around the side of the couch. I told the guy I would pay him to come and tinker with things in our house so I could get something done! Joseph was completely amazed.
He is pulling up on EVERYTHING. Even if it is only 3 inches off the ground or moves. He likes to be a standing baby.
We people, bird and dog watch out our windows in the morning. He likes to watch all the kids head to school and people walking their dogs in the morning.
Busy man pulling everything out of every bag and off every shelf!
Love you, Bud!


















Think I smiled the entire time I was reading that. Joseph is just the cutest! Love that picture of him studying the internet guy.
ReplyDelete